Every woman is beautiful - and every woman is unique. Your photos should reflect your unique beauty - from a photographer you can trust.
A passion for photography is only the first step to great photography. Beautiful images are the result of years of study in the art of photography.
I photograph people - families, weddings, events and more. Intimate feminine portraiture is one of my favorites - it allows a woman to feel empowered through the discovery of her own unique beauty. Every session is customized to my client's tastes then the final images are polished with professional skills and artistry.
Credits and Credentials:
- Professional Photographers of America Certified Professional Photographer - this certification is earned by less than 3% of working photographers - only about 20 photographers in the Austin area have earned this certification. To earn this certification, photographers must pass a stringent written examination then submit a portfolio of images that includes compulsory images and client images. These photos are reviewed by top national qualified photographers prior to approval. I currently serve as a PPA-approved CPP Liason helping other photographers earn their certification.
- Professional Photographers of America International Print Competition Bronze Medalist 2015 and 2016 - this is the premier international competition in which images are judged by a panel of over 40 highly-qualified jurors based on strict criteria. Entrants enter up to four images with images being scored 80 or above earning "merit" status. Entrants with all four prints being awarded merits earn Bronze medal status - typically no more than 60 entrants per year.
- Austin PPA Photographer of the Year 2014 and 2015 - this award is the culmination of a year of print competitions at the local level. Professional photographers enter their best work in monthly competitions which are reviewed by peers. Points are awarded based on placement with the top point earner being awarded the annual award.
In addition to these credentials, I'm also very involved in the photographic community:
- Past President of the Austin PPA serving on the Board of Directors in various roles for over five years. Service in the Austin PPA has earned the distinctions of Lifetime Fellow and Lifetime Member.
- Founder of the "Austin People and Portrait Photography Group" on Meetup.com - the highest-rated photography group in the United States.
- Instructor at Texas Professional Photographers Association conferences with articles published in TPPA's "The Photographer" magazine.
- Instructor at Precision Camera & Video providing photography classes and private instruction.
In the end, you can rest assured that your photos will be beautiful, print vibrantly and be something you'll cherish for years to come. Contact me today to arrange your personal consultation.
PPA Certified Professional Photographer
2014 and 2015 Photographer of the Year - Austin Professional Photographers Assn.
2015 & 2016 Bronze Medalist - PPA International Print Competition
Past President - Austin Professional Photographers Association